Transfers and Cancellations
If you are unable to attend, written notice is required prior to course commencement.
Transfers from person to person:
- With greater than 2 weeks’ notice do not attract any additional fees.
- With less than 2 weeks’ notice will attract a transfer fee of 10% of the course cost.
Transfers between courses:
- With greater than 4 weeks’ notice do not attract any additional fees.
- With less than 4 weeks’ notice will attract a transfer fee of 10% of the course cost.
- For cancellations received 4 or more weeks before course commencement we will offer a credit or a refund.
- For cancellations received 2-4 weeks before course commencement date we will offer a credit or refund less 10% of the course cost.
- For cancellations received less than 2 weeks before course commencement, no credits or refunds will apply.
CCI reserves the right to cancel a course anytime. Should CCI cancel a course, paid registrations will be offered a free transfer or full refund.
Registration Fee includes:
Your investment includes expert presentation, comprehensive workbook, meals and refreshments and attendance certificate.
Further details regarding your attendance may be found on your confirmation advice, alternatively contact us via: