Contract Training Services
At Contract Control International we specialise in contract management training and contract administration training. We run contract training courses across Australia in every capital city providing you with the knowledge and skills you need without having to travel to one central location. Our contract administration and management courses are broken down into over 15 different specific courses that target different aspects of contracts.
We divide our courses both by knowledge level, from fundamentals to advanced, as well as by career. We have created specific contract management and administration courses for those in the services industry, construction projects industry and general construction, mining, power and government industries. By breaking our courses into industry-specific training we are able to provide a much deeper understanding for attendees in those industries.
The benefits of contract management training with CCI
There are a number of benefits to undertaking your contract training with Contract Control International. Aside from the fact that we are able to run our training across Australia we also have expert presenters that have years of experience behind them. When selecting our presenters we ensure that not only have they been in the industry for a number of years but they have continuously strived to make a difference with their work.
As a company, we do focus on construction contract management and administration and because of this our presenters also have experience in this industry. This ensures that all the presenters are not only well versed in the content but have the knowledge behind them to answer any questions that come from attendees.
More benefits from choosing to complete your contract administration course with CCI is our tailored negotiation and tender process courses. We understand that often there is more than one person dealing with a contract and that the group is often broken into the different steps or processes of a contract. If you are taking on a role that you are not an expert in it’s best to learn everything there is to know about it, especially if you’re moving from a different industry into the construction industry.
Book a CCI contract training course now!
Whether you’re in Darwin, Melbourne or any other major city across Australia we have a range of contract training courses on offer in your area. From principal contractors to superintendents to subcontractors we have contract course opportunities for you to expand your knowledge and skills.
Your booking includes:
- Comprehensive Personal Workbook loaded with course information, case studies and exercises.
- Presenter with actual Contract Administration experience which allows for interesting and relevant and examples and case histories.
- Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Refreshments.
- Attendance Certificate – with CPD points.
- Chance to Network with industry peers.
- Small gift.
Payments and Discounts
- Full payment for course must be received no later than 14 days prior to course commencement date.
- Early Bird discounts apply when registration and online credit card payment is received at least five (5) weeks prior to course commencement.
- Group discounts apply when three (3) registrations are received simultaneously and online credit card payment is received.
- Promotion codes/ Loyalty discounts apply on standard rate only and online credit card payment is required at time of booking.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
Cancellations and Transfers
If you are unable to attend, written notice is required prior to course commencement.
Transfers from person to person or between courses with greater than 4 weeks’ notice do not attract any additional fee.
Transfers from person to person or between courses with less than 4 weeks’ notice will attract a transfer fee of 10% of the course cost per transfer.
Greater than 4 weeks before a course
We will offer you a credit or a refund should you cancel more than four (4) weeks prior to course commencement, with no penalty.
2 to 4 weeks before a course
We will offer you a credit or a refund less 10% of the course fee for cancellations received two (2) to four (4) weeks prior to course commencement.
Less than 2 weeks before a course
Unfortunately, no credits or refunds will apply should you cancel less than two (2) weeks prior to course commencement.
CCI reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to change the venue/presenters or course from that described online or in CCI brochures/ advertising. CCI also reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without further liability, to cancel or postpone any course. In such a case registrant (or their delegates) may attend the next available course free of any transfer fee.
Contract Control International (CCI) Workbooks
Course workbooks are available for purchase from CCI.
- $150 + GST for additional copies for attendees wishing to share this resource with colleagues in their organisation.
- $200 + GST if you cannot attend the course but would like to purchase a copy of the workbook.
Contract & Administration Procedures Manual (CAPM)
Copies of the CAPM (Principal, Head Contractor or Subcontractor) are available for purchase from CCI.
- $250 + GST if you have previously attended a CCI public or in-house course.
- $295 + GST if you have not previously attended a CCI public or in-house course. (Please provide course information)